Monday, April 21, 2008

Thirty Fourth Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach



This week I went to two different places. On Thursday and Friday I went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. It was fun I guess. I saw a big Condor. I saw tigers and other animals. We camped out on Thursday. It was really fun for me and my dad and my friend on Saturday. We went to the Thirty Fourth Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach. It is so fun. This was the fourth time Ive been to the Grand Prix. Every year on April there is a three day event of racing. There were different types of races. On Saturday there was the celebrity race where celebrities race Scions to see who wins. The celebrity who won was Jamie Little. There was also drifting races. I got an autograph from Adrian Fernandez and Luis Diaz who are really good race car drivers. I went in a building with a lot of nice cars including my favorite car the Aston Martin. There was also my favorite type of race which was the American Le Mans Series race. On Sunday I went to the last day of the Grand Prix with my dad and my sister. We saw Mazda or Indy Lights race that day. It was so fun. Now my legs hurt form walking.

1 comment:

Gonnon said...

is that adrian's leMans car? cuz its beautiful?