Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day


Valentines Day is a day where you love your lover I guess. People give out cards and candy. I have no idea what my mom and dad are doing for me. I am going to spend more time with my family more than my sk8 bord. I'm also going to try harder on getting better grades. My mom always does something for me on Valentines Day. I love it. I love my family. What are you going to do for your family and are they doing something for you? If they are what is it if you know?

4 comments:

Nico! said...

Umm I am going to clean the house.....for free like what I always do but this time will be special

=]].

Jed-Eye the weirdest guy said...

Cool blog, Greg. :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
<3

Aaron said...

Hi Greg you need to really work on your blog.Big time. Just playin.

Jacklyn Baltazar said...

cool blog.